Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am really serious..


The words seemed to have escaped...Soo I will just tell you what is currently on my mind. Homeschooling... There I said it..and it continues to whisper over and over in my ear. I have thought about this before and now it is visiting me again and I am hesitant.


I know that when Korvin is dancing around the room and bouncing off the walls and wearing long johns in the summer and baggies in the winter and forcing me to repeat myself one billion million times that I just want to run away and hide. So why am I considering spending eight more hours a day corralling an almost eight year old boy?? I am not sure but I just have this urge to take on the feat and give it a try. I have lost my marbles-- but perhaps I will finally learn how to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment