Sunday, December 20, 2009

this is my future!!

I cannot believe i forgot to include this little bit of my life.  My seven year old child, whom I love, tried to bamboozle me.  He did it thursday with the ever so dramatic "my stomach hurts" bit.  Which after the Thanksgiving belly drama I really didn't put up too much of a fight and let him stay home.  He was required to stay in bed all day.  But Friday he tried again to get out of school sighting it was voluntary.  Conversation raging from bullys, homeschool options, car-rider dropofff and the ever looming threat of military school complete with oatmeal for breakfast everyday took the entire morning.  It wasn't til after he left that Barry told me that it was written in his planner that school was voluntary.  And then I looked...

The crossed out part says" you do not have to go to school."  he's a tricky little one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment